Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: To the forum member looking for sub folded horn

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Leland's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2009
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    To the forum member looking for sub folded horn

    cabinets......I can't find you original thread.

    Just wanted to mention that there is a seller on ebay that had a couple pairs of vintage subs, folded horns that were advertised as being designed for the movie "QUAKE"....and taken out of the Premier Movie theater. I believe they took two 15" woofers ea.

    He doesn't currently have them up for auction, but you could send him an email...and see if he still has them.

    Seller is aep30.....and he has a store there called SonicCreation. I am not affiliated with him. I wanted a pair....they looked great...but too expensive and the wrong Coast for shipping costs.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the forum member looking for sub folded horn

    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    Seller is aep30.....

    I'll pass....... that's the creep that threatened to sue Todd awhile back. Plus he has "fixed rate, destination dependent" shipping, and thinks that makes any sense.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jnorv's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the forum member looking for sub folded horn

    I have no complaint against him. He delivered a good pair of 828 cabs to me in San Jose for a total price of $200. Cheap enough that I gave them away several years later to someone who picked them up.

    Jim N

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.